Henrico is known to an independent country of Virginia State, which is found on the Southeastern side of United State of America. Rules and Regulations set by United Sates government are applied all around the country, therefore Virginia being an important state of U.S is liable of following all rules designed by the U.S government. Traffic violations are considered to be major crime under the books of Law prescribed by U.S government, especially when it comes to life risky activities. People committing serious traffic violations have to undergo severe penalties imposed by the Judge in order to ensure that the act is not repeated. Reckless driving is one of these traffic violations, in which severe penalties are imposed on the accused, but still it is considered to be worst of all. Any individual or group of people falls under the category of reckless driving when he or she is putting others at risk with his or driving.
Reckless driving is a serious crime under the light of US Laws. Following are the situations in which a person is considered to be driving recklessly:
- When a person is driving with a speed more than 20 miles per hour;
- When a person is going beyond speed limits described;
- When a person is driving rashly in commercial and residential areas;
- When a person is illegally crossing railway tracks;
- When a person is illegally or intentionally driving out of the way;
- When a person is intentionally intervening between two cars; and
- When a person while driving is about to approach the speed of 80 miles per hour.
In such cases a person is subjected to reckless driving laws, where he or she falls under the category of Class 1 misdemeanor, where punishments are strict. Strict punishments are imposed in order to assure that the same action does not happen again by same individual as well as others also. However, one can argue in the court that the action committed was safe for himself/herself as well as others around, but for this purpose an experienced and well-educated attorney is required. But you need not to worry as Law offices of SRIS P.C. has come up with the solution to all your problems. They have smart group of lawyers including trial lawyers and two former prosecutors who can deal with all such cases smartly, keeping in mind your security. All what you need to do is contact any one of our attorneys and fix an appointment us.
Traffic violations are recognized as serious convictions, but rules become a little bit flexible for the first time. For instance, if we talk about reckless driving, depending upon the complexity of the act following punishments are applicable to the driver:
- An imprisonment of up to a half year;
- A fine of $1000(not exceeding this amount)
- In complex cases, both above mentioned punishments can be imposed.
However, these cases can be resolved or at least their punishments can be reduced by hiring a lawyer from Law offices of SRIS P.C.